Happy New Year! I rounded out this year by reading 98 books. This December, I read a grand total of nine books. Many of them were the warm and fuzzy holiday rom com reads. But, I did have a few others in there.
Well, check out my list, and find out:
- Christmas Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella: Five stars
- We Met in December by Rosie Curtis: Five stars
- I Love You So Mochi by Sarah Kuhn: Three stars
- Snow in Love by Various Authors: Three Stars
- 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston: Five stars
- 25 Days ‘Til Christmas by Poppy Alexander: Four Stars
- The Hell With the Hustle by Jefferson Bethke: Five Stars
- Seven Days of Us by Francesca Hornak: Four stars
- Hearts, Strings, and Other Breakable Things by Jacqueline Firkins: Five stars
What did you read in the last month of 2019? Let me know in the comments below.