As an avid reader, it’s safe to say that my TBR (to be read) pile is massive. And, that assumption is accurate. I often buy books at a lot faster rate than I could ever read them.
However, as I work through my TBR list, here’s a few that I’m dying to get to. My goal is to get to them by the end of the year, but who knows?:
- The Other Boyelin Girl by Philippa Gregory: I have been wanting to read this book for years. I started it when I was in high school, but never finished. A few years later, I did end up buying the book, but never read it. However, it’s something that has always been on the back of my mind, and something that I’ve wanted to read.
- All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr: I started to read this book, only to put it on the back burner due to the fact that I wanted to read another book I got. However, I heard great things about the book, so it’s something that I always wanted to return to.
- Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella: This is my latest book purchase, but that doesn’t stop my eagerness to get to it. If you didn’t know, I am a huge Sophie Kinsella fan. I’ve read every almost book that she’s written as Sophie, and now am diving into the books she’s written as Madeline Wickham. Therefore, I am so excited to read this book, because she is one of my favorites.
- The Last Anniversary by Lianne Moriarty: Over the past year, Lianne Moriarty has become one of my favorite authors. I started out with Big Little Lies, which definitely lived up to the hype, and then continued my way to her bibliography. This novel is the last one on my list, and needless to say I am eager to read this before her October release.
- Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger: A true classic. Therefore, it’s something that I wanted to check off of my reading checklist.
- Carrie by Stephen King: Recently, I’ve been getting into Stephen King’s books. I only read one of them, however, I want to get into more. The next one on my list? Definitely Carrie.
Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments below.